India, West Indies arrive for fourth ODI
Indore: The India and West Indies cricket teams arrived here amid tight security to play the fourth ODI at the city`s Holkar Stadium on December 8.
The teams were directly taken to the hotel after they descended at the Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport with police maintaining a tight security cover around the players as the city witnessed a huge gathering of fans outside the airport to get a glimpse of their favourite stars.
India`s 16-run loss in the third one-dayer at Ahmadabad yesterday has kept the series alive with the West Indies desperately looking to make a comeback into the five-match rubber.
However, India will look to seal the series with a win at the Holkar Stadium ahead of the fifth and final ODI at Chennai on December 11. India is currently leading the series 2-1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?