India, West Indies arrive for fourth ODI
Indore: The India and West Indies cricket teams arrived here amid tight security to play the fourth ODI at the city`s Holkar Stadium on December 8.
The teams were directly taken to the hotel after they descended at the Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport with police maintaining a tight security cover around the players as the city witnessed a huge gathering of fans outside the airport to get a glimpse of their favourite stars.
India`s 16-run loss in the third one-dayer at Ahmadabad yesterday has kept the series alive with the West Indies desperately looking to make a comeback into the five-match rubber.
However, India will look to seal the series with a win at the Holkar Stadium ahead of the fifth and final ODI at Chennai on December 11. India is currently leading the series 2-1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai