India, West Indies arrive for fourth ODI
Indore: The India and West Indies cricket teams arrived here amid tight security to play the fourth ODI at the city`s Holkar Stadium on December 8.
The teams were directly taken to the hotel after they descended at the Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport with police maintaining a tight security cover around the players as the city witnessed a huge gathering of fans outside the airport to get a glimpse of their favourite stars.
India`s 16-run loss in the third one-dayer at Ahmadabad yesterday has kept the series alive with the West Indies desperately looking to make a comeback into the five-match rubber.
However, India will look to seal the series with a win at the Holkar Stadium ahead of the fifth and final ODI at Chennai on December 11. India is currently leading the series 2-1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30