India-Zimbabwe fourth ODI postponed due to elections
Harare: The fourth one-day international of the ongoing series between India and Zimbabwe has been postponed by a day due to general elections in the African country.
The match will now be played at the Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo, on August 1 instead of the original date of July 31.
"The fourth ODI of the ongoing series between India and Zimbabwe has been postponed by a day on account of Elections in Zimbabwe," a BCCI release said.
India lead the series 1-0 after defeating the hosts by six wickets in the first one-dayer on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie