India-Zimbabwe fourth ODI postponed due to elections
Harare: The fourth one-day international of the ongoing series between India and Zimbabwe has been postponed by a day due to general elections in the African country.
The match will now be played at the Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo, on August 1 instead of the original date of July 31.
"The fourth ODI of the ongoing series between India and Zimbabwe has been postponed by a day on account of Elections in Zimbabwe," a BCCI release said.
India lead the series 1-0 after defeating the hosts by six wickets in the first one-dayer on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir