Indian captain Dhoni to become father soon?
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: After the disastrous Australian tour and the subsequent Asia Cup disappointment, there is some good news awaiting skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
If the reports are to be believed, Dhoni will become a father soon. Recent pictures of Sakshi, Dhoni’s wife, show that she has gained some weight, which apparently sparked off the rumour of pregnancy.
Dhoni entered wedlock with childhood friend Sakshi in a low-key ceremony in Dehradun almost two years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai