Indian captain Dhoni to become father soon?
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: After the disastrous Australian tour and the subsequent Asia Cup disappointment, there is some good news awaiting skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
If the reports are to be believed, Dhoni will become a father soon. Recent pictures of Sakshi, Dhoni’s wife, show that she has gained some weight, which apparently sparked off the rumour of pregnancy.
Dhoni entered wedlock with childhood friend Sakshi in a low-key ceremony in Dehradun almost two years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief