Indian captain Dhoni to become father soon?
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: After the disastrous Australian tour and the subsequent Asia Cup disappointment, there is some good news awaiting skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
If the reports are to be believed, Dhoni will become a father soon. Recent pictures of Sakshi, Dhoni’s wife, show that she has gained some weight, which apparently sparked off the rumour of pregnancy.
Dhoni entered wedlock with childhood friend Sakshi in a low-key ceremony in Dehradun almost two years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof