Indian eves to face Pakistan in Asia Cup T20 final
Guangzhou: Despite rain washing out the semi-final clash between India and Sri Lanka here on Tuesday, Indian eves advanced to the ACC Women`s Twenty20 Asia Cup final by the virtue of topping their pool.
Tuesday’s match was abandoned without a ball bowled at the Guanggong International Cricket Stadium.
This means that India will face Pakistan in the final on Wednesday.
Pakistan qualified for the final after defeating Bangladesh by six wickets in the second semifinal on Tuesday.
However, captain Mithali Raj and veteran fast bowler Jhulan Goswami will not be a part of the playing XI in the final as both of them have been ruled out of the tournament due to ankle injuries.
The Indian eves had earlier defeated Hong Kong, Thailand and Pakistan to finish on top of the standings with six points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news