Daredevils treat MI game as `IPL derby`, raise ticket rates
New Delhi: IPL franchise Delhi Daredevils today announced the ticket rates for their IPL home matches at Feroze Shah Kotla and they have decided to treat their home match against Mumbai Indians as a `derby` contest with a hike in price for that particular game.
The online tickets for the matches in Delhi are now available at www.Delhidaredevils.Com. The online ticket sales for the two home matches in Raipur will be announced on March 19.
The Daredevils` game against Mumbai Indians on Sunday, April 21st is their most high-profile home match which will again have Virender Sehwag pitted against Sachin Tendulkar.
According to the ticket rates released for the six games at the Feroze Shah Kotla, the minimum rates for tickets on weekdays is 500 while weekend matches will have the lowest denomination at Rs 750.
However, the lowest denomination for the Mumbai Indians match on April 21 will be Rs 1000.
There are eight slabs of tickets for weekdays, starting from Rs 500 to 19,500. The tickets for the weekend matches range from Rs 750 to Rs 21,500 while the MI match has the Super Hospitality boxes being priced at Rs 23,000.
Weekdays: 500, 850, 1400, 3000, 6000, 11,000, 13,000, 19,500
Weekend: 750, 1000, 1750, 3500, 6500, 13000, 15000, 21500
Vs MI: 1000, 1250, 2000, 4000, 7000, 14,000, 16,000, 23,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Girl's hug prank on strangers backfires. See how – Watch
- Watch: Jeff Williams shares spectacular view of Albuquerque, New Mexico from space!
- Facebook page started by Army man's son will move you with stories of bravery and courage
- Turkey orders 47 newspaper journalists, executives detained
- 'Dishoom' hunks Varun Dhawan-John Abraham relish king-like breakfast, ecstatic for big release! - See pic