IPL 2013: Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore- Statistical highlights
Chennai: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Chennai Super Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore held here on Saturday.
# Suresh Raina (30 off 22 balls) has extended his run-aggregate to 2294 at an average of 33.24 in 80 innings - an IPL record.
# Ravi Rampaul (3/31) has recorded an excellent performance for Bangalore in his first match of the IPL.
# Chris Morris (3/40) has recorded his best bowling performance in the IPL.
# Murali Kartik has failed to impress in the present competition, capturing two wickets at 50.50 runs apiece in four matches.
# Abraham de Villiers (64 off 32 balls) has registered his ninth fifty - his tenth score of 50 or more in the IPL.
# de Villiers and Virat Kohli were involved in a stand of 82 for the third wicket - Bangalore`s highest partnership against Chennai in the IPL.
# Chennai Super Kings` tally of eight wins against Bangalore is their most against any opponent. They have lost five out of 14 played against Bangalore (NR 1) - success % 61.53.
# Chris Gayle (1999 at an average of 51.25 in 48 matches) requires just one run to complete his 2000 runs in the IPL.
# Virat Kohli, with 256 runs at an average of 64.00, is the leading run-scorer in the present tournament, followed by Dinesh Karthik - 224 runs at 56.00 in four games.
# Kohli (58 off 47 balls) has posted his tenth fifty in the IPL. His tally of 439 runs at 39.90 in 14 matches is the best by any batsman against Chennai Super Kings.
# Mahendra Singh Dhoni is the second wicketkeeper after Adam Gilchrist (56) to complete 50 dismissals (32 catches and 18 stumpings in 81 matches) in the IPL. For the first time, he has effected four dismissals in an innings.
# Vinay Kumar, with 8 wickets at 21.12 runs apiece, is the leading wicket-taker in the IPL 6.
# Syed Mohammad (2/15) has recorded his best bowling performance for Bangalore in the IPL.
# Ravindra Jadeja has been adjudged the Man of the Match for the second time at the IPL. His excellent unbeaten 38 is his highest score against Bangalore in the IPL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal