IPL 2013: Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore- Statistical highlights
Chennai: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Chennai Super Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore held here on Saturday.
# Suresh Raina (30 off 22 balls) has extended his run-aggregate to 2294 at an average of 33.24 in 80 innings - an IPL record.
# Ravi Rampaul (3/31) has recorded an excellent performance for Bangalore in his first match of the IPL.
# Chris Morris (3/40) has recorded his best bowling performance in the IPL.
# Murali Kartik has failed to impress in the present competition, capturing two wickets at 50.50 runs apiece in four matches.
# Abraham de Villiers (64 off 32 balls) has registered his ninth fifty - his tenth score of 50 or more in the IPL.
# de Villiers and Virat Kohli were involved in a stand of 82 for the third wicket - Bangalore`s highest partnership against Chennai in the IPL.
# Chennai Super Kings` tally of eight wins against Bangalore is their most against any opponent. They have lost five out of 14 played against Bangalore (NR 1) - success % 61.53.
# Chris Gayle (1999 at an average of 51.25 in 48 matches) requires just one run to complete his 2000 runs in the IPL.
# Virat Kohli, with 256 runs at an average of 64.00, is the leading run-scorer in the present tournament, followed by Dinesh Karthik - 224 runs at 56.00 in four games.
# Kohli (58 off 47 balls) has posted his tenth fifty in the IPL. His tally of 439 runs at 39.90 in 14 matches is the best by any batsman against Chennai Super Kings.
# Mahendra Singh Dhoni is the second wicketkeeper after Adam Gilchrist (56) to complete 50 dismissals (32 catches and 18 stumpings in 81 matches) in the IPL. For the first time, he has effected four dismissals in an innings.
# Vinay Kumar, with 8 wickets at 21.12 runs apiece, is the leading wicket-taker in the IPL 6.
# Syed Mohammad (2/15) has recorded his best bowling performance for Bangalore in the IPL.
# Ravindra Jadeja has been adjudged the Man of the Match for the second time at the IPL. His excellent unbeaten 38 is his highest score against Bangalore in the IPL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2, Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore: Preview
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- Tamil Nadu SSLC Results 2015 on tnresults.nic.in