IPL 2013: Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals – Statistical Highlights
Kolkata: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Mumbai Indians and Rajasthan Royals here.
# Harbhajan Singh had a hand in the first five dismissals in Rajasthan`s innings besides registering the winning boundary.
# Harbhajan has produced his best bowling performance in an IPL season, capturing 22 wickets at an average of 20.
# Mitchell Johnson (22 at an average of 20. 00 in sixteen matches) and Harbhajan are the leading wicket-takers for Mumbai Indians in the current IPL edition.
# Harbhajan (3/23) has recorded his best bowling performance vs Rajasthan Royals at the IPL. He has received his fourth Man of the Match award at the IPL.
# For the second time, Mumbai Indians have qualified in the final of the IPL.
# Mumbai Indians have won seven and lost five out of twelve played against Rajasthan at the IPL - success % 58.33.
# Mumbai Indians posted 114 sixes at the IPL 6, establishing a record for hitting most sixes by any team in an IPL competition. Royal Challengers Bangalore had registered 109 in 2012.
# Kieron Pollard (50) has become the third bowler to complete 50 wickets for Mumbai Indians at the IPL, joining Lasith Malinga (101) and Harbhajan Singh (76).
# Lasitha Malinga`s bowling average of 24.77 and an economy rate of 7.27 are his worst in an IPL season while capturing 18 wickets at 24.77 in 16 matches.
# Dwayne Smith (414 at 34.50), in the course of his fourth fifty in the IPL, became the third Mumbai player to amass 400 runs. He has joined Rohit Sharma (536) and Dinesh Karthik (489).
# Rahul Dravid (43 off 37 balls) took his runs` tally to 471 at an average of 29.43 in eighteen matches - his best performance at the IPL.
# With 28 wickets at 15.25 runs apiece in sixteen matches, James Faulkner has equalled the feats of Lasith Malinga (28 in 2011) and Dwayne Bravo (28 in 2013), sharing a record for most wickets in an IPL season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family