IPL 6: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals – Statistical Highlights
New Delhi: Statistical highlights of the IPL Eliminator between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Rajasthan Royals here.
# Vikramjeet Malik (2/14) recorded his best bowling figures at the IPL.
# Shikhar Dhawan became the first player to complete 300 runs for Sunrisers Hyderabad at the IPL, totalling 311 at an average of 38.87 in ten matches.
# Dhawan (33 off 39 balls) achieved a strike rate of 84.61 -- his slowest in an innings of 25 or more at the IPL.
# With 5548 runs at an average of 36.50 in 195 games, Brad Hodge has regained his batting record for the highest runs` tally in Twenty20, surpassing Chris Gayle`s tally of 5512 at an average of 45.55 in 145 matches.
# Hodge (54 not out) posted his first fifty in the present tournament -- his sixth in the IPL. The innings is his first fifty in 28 matches for Rajasthan Royals at the IPL.
# With his match-winning knock, Hodge equalled Gayle`s tally of 37 fifties in Twenty20. For the first time in an IPL innings, Hodge hit five sixes.
# Hodge received his sixth Man of the Match award at the IPL.
# Rajasthan Royals have won two and lost one out of three contested against Sunrisers Hyderabad at the IPL.
# Sunrisers Hyderabad (132/7) posted their lowest total against Rajasthan Royals at the IPL, eclipsing the 136 for 9 at Uppal on May 17, 2013.
# Cameron White (31 off 28 balls) recorded his highest score against Rajasthan Royals at the IPL.
# Dhawan and White were involved in a stand of 52 -- Hyderabad`s highest third-wicket partnership against Rajasthan Royals at the IPL.
# James Faulkner has claimed 27 (ave.14.48) wickets in 15 matches -- the third highest tally in an IPL tournament, next only to Malinga`s 28 in 16 matches in 2011 and Bravo`s 28 in 17 matches in 2013..
# Amit Mishra has taken 22 wickets at an average of 14.27 in 12 matches against Rajasthan Royals -- the most by any bowler against any team at the IPL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!