IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore – Statistical highlights
New Delhi: Statistical highlights of the IPL match between Delhi Daredevils and Royal Challengers Bangalore here on Friday.
• Virat Kohli (99 off 58 balls) recorded his highest score at the IPL and Twenty20s. His previous IPL score was 93 not out off 47 balls against Sunrisers Hyderabad at Bangalore on April 9, 2013.
• Kohli`s knock is his 20th half-century in Twenty20. He became the first player to post four fifties against Delhi Daredevils at the IPL. He also became the third captain to aggregate 500 runs in an IPL season, joining Sachin Tendulkar (twice) and Gautam Gambhir.
• Kohli is the third player after Michael Hussey (574) and Chris Gayle (570) to complete 500 runs at the IPL 6.
• Kohli is the second player to be dismissed at 99 in Twenty20. England`s Alex Hales was the first batsman - against the West Indies at Trent Bridge on June 24, 2012.
• Jaydev Unadkat (5/25) registered his first five-wicket haul in Twenty20 - the second Bangalore player to bag five wickets in an IPL innings. Anil Kumble was the first to record the feat - 5 for 5 against Rajasthan Royals at Cape Town on April 18, 2009.
• Unadkat has got his second Man of the Match award at the IPL.
• Umesh Yadav conceded 65 runs. Only Ishant Sharma (4-0-66-0) has conceded more runs than Yadav in an IPL innings - Sunrisers vs Chennai at Uppal on May 8, 2013.
• In Bangalore`s innings, 77 runs were scored in the last four overs, the most by any team in the last four overs at the IPL.
• Vinay Kumar (20 wickets at 21.55 runs apiece in 13 games) became the second bowler after Dwayne Bravo (21 at 17.42 in 13 games) to complete 20 wickets in the IPL 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- One year of Modi govt: PM Modi addresses mega rally in Mathura Part-II
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- CBSE Class X Board Results 2015 to declared tomorrow
- Salman Khan's `Bajrangi Bhaijaan` teaser to be out in two days?