• Virat Kohli has become the fourth player to make 400 runs or more at the IPL -- 405 (ave.36.81) in 12 matches. He has joined Chris Gayle (566), Michael Hussey (507) and Rohit Sharma (414).
• Vinay Kumar has captured 19 wickets (ave.20.42) in 12 matches -- the second highest tally at the IPL 6, behind the 20 (ave.17.05) in 12 matches by Dwayne Bravo.
• Cheteshwar Pujara (51 off 48 balls) recorded his first fifty at the IPL,
• Pujara and Gayle have registered the second instance when both the openers have posted fifties for Bangalore at the IPL -- the first occasion being Gayle (57) and Tillakaratne Dilshan (53) against Pune Warriors.
• Michael Neser (4-0-62-0) became the first bowler to concede 60 runs or more in an innings on debut at the IPL.
• David Miller (101 not out off 38 balls) registered his highest score in Twenty20.
• Miller`s knock is the fifth hundred for Kings XI Punjab at the IPL, joining Paul Valthaty, Shaun Marsh, Mahela Jayawardene and Adam Gilchrist.
• Miller became the second Punjab batsman after Adam Gilchrist to register a hundred against Bangalore at the IPL.
• Miller and Sathish added an unbroken stand of 130 -- Punjab`s highest fifth-wicket partnership -- equalling a record at the IPL.
• Kings XI Punjab have won six and lost five out of 11 contested against Bangalore at the IPL.
• Punjab`s 194 for four is the highest successful chase by any team at the IPL 2013.
• Miller`s 38-ball century is the third fastest at the IPL behind the 30-ball hundred by Chris Gayle and the 37-ball hundred by Yusuf Pathan.
• Miller, in the course of his maiden hundred, completed his 2000 runs in Twenty20, totalling 2075 at an average of 39.90 in 86 matches.
• Miller is the second number five batsman to post a century at the IPL. Yusuf Pathan had scored 100 for Rajasthan against Mumbai at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai on March 13, 2010.
• Miller has got his second Man of the Match award at the IPL
• Miller became the first player to register two fifties in 25 balls or less at the IPL 6.
• In Punjab`s innings, the last five overs recorded 99 runs -- the most in five consecutive overs in any IPL match. Chennai had posted 99 between 12th and 16th overs against Rajasthan Royals at Chepauk on April 3, 2010.
• Chris Gayle (566 at an average of 70.75 in 12 matches) is the leading run-getter in the present tournament
• Miller became the fifth player to post four innings of fifty or more at the IPL 2013, joining David Warner, Chris Gayle, Michael Hussey and Rohit Sharma.
• Gayle and Cheteshwar Pujara shared a partnership of 102 -- Bangalore`s highest opening stand against Punjab at the IPL.
First Published: Tuesday, May 07, 2013, 13:21