IPL 2013: Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad – Statistical Highlights
Hyderabad: Statistical highlights of the IPL match between Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad here on Wednesday.
• Shikhar Dhawan (73 not out off 55 balls) has batted beautifully to register his second fifty at the IPL 6. He had scored 63 not out against Chennai Super Kings at Chepauk, Chennai on April 25.
• Dhawan`s superb knock is the highest individual innings by a Hyderabad player at the IPL 6. He also became the first player to post two fifties for Hyderabad.
• Dhawan`s unbeaten 73 is his 15th fifty at the IPL overall.
• Dhawan and Hanuma Vihari were associated in a third-wicket partnership of 74 - Hyderabad`s highest at the IPL. The said partnership is their second highest for any wicket - the highest is 80 for the fourth wicket between Cameron White and Thisara Perera against Bangalore at Bangalore on April 9 this year.
• Amit Mishra, with 16 wickets at 14.81 in ten games is the third bowler to bag 16 wickets at the IPL 6, joining James Faulkner and Dwayne Bravo.
• Mishra, with 90 wickets (ave.19.63) in 69 matches is the leading wicket-taker at the IPL, bettering Malinga`s tally of 89 in 64 games.
• Sunrisers Hyderabad`s magnificent seven-wicket win is their largest at the IPL. They beat Mumbai Indians with twelve balls to spare - their biggest in terms of balls remaining at the IPL.
• All four games played at Hyderabad this year have been won by Sunrisers Hyderabad at the IPL.
• Harbhajan has captured seven batsmen caught and bowled, which is a record at the IPL.
• Ishant Sharma has got his second Man of the Match at the IPL.
• Ishant took his tally to 12 wickets at 23.50 runs apiece in ten games - the second highest for Hyderabad at the IPL 6.
• Dinesh Karthik has registered his fourth duck at the IPL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Christine Lagarde says global growth forecast revised downward on Brexit
- Myanmar's military investigates a 'war crime' in an era of reform
- Turkey's Erdogan beats foes for now, but at high cost to stability
- Pokemon GO launched in Japan; India's wait to be over soon?
- Navjot Singh Sidhu will not be AAP's CM candidate in Punjab, say top leaders