IPL 2013: Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings – Statistical highlights
Jaipur: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals here on Sunday.
• Sunil Narine (ave.14.22), Dwayne Bravo (18.22) and Vinay Kumar (20.36) have captured 22 wickets each at the IPL 2013.
• Shane Watson and Stuart Binny were associated in a partnership of 93 -- Rajasthan`s highest fifth-wicket stand against Chennai at the IPL.
• Rajasthan Royals have recorded only 24 in the first six overs -- their lowest at the IPL 2013.
• Rajasthan Royals have won all seven matches while chasing at the IPL 2013, enjoying 100% record while Chennai Super Kings have lost their first match in six games while batting first in the present tournament.
• Rajasthan have won five and lost eight out of 13 contested against Chennai at the IPL -- success % 38.46.
• Rajasthan have won eight games for the first time at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur in an IPL season, enjoying 100% record.
• Murali Vijay`s second fifty in the present tournament is his seventh at the IPL.
• Michael Hussey has taken his aggregate to 614 (ave.55.81) in 13 matches -- his best in an IPL season -- the first Chennai batsman to accomplish the feat.
• Vijay and Hussey were associated in a stand of 83 -- Chennai`s highest opening partnership against Rajasthan in the IPL.
• Not even a single six has been posted by Chennai players -- the first instance in the IPL 2013.
• Shane Watson (483) is the top run-getter for Rajasthan in the present competition, followed by Ajinkya Rahane (433) and Rahul Dravid (387).
• Watson`s 25-ball half-century is the fastest by a Rajasthan player at the IPL 2013.
• Mahendra Singh Dhoni, with twelve dismissals (10 catches + two stumpings) in 14 games, is the top wicket-keeper the IPL 6.
• Watson has got his eighth Man of the Match award at the IPL.
• Ravichandran Ashwin has conceded 23 runs in the only over delivered him -- the most conceded by a Chennai batsman in the present tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'