Hyderabad: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Delhi Daredevils and Sunrisers Hyderabad held here.
• Shikhar Dhawan has averaged 79.00 at the IPL 2013 while aggregating 158 in four innings, including two fifties. His average is the highest by a Hyderabad player at the IPL 2013.
• Darren Sammy (2/11 + 18 not out) has produced his best bowling figures at the IPL.
• Sammy has got his first Man of the Match award at the IPL.
• Warner`s dismissal as stumped is Amit Mishra`s 15th - the most by a bowler at the IPL.
• Sunrisers Hyderabad have won five games in a row at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal in the present tournament.
• Sunrisers Hyderabad have become the third team after Chennai Super Kings (9) and Royal Challengers Bangalore (7) to win seven matches or more at the IPL 6.
• Sunrisers Hyderabad have won both their matches against Delhi Daredevils at the IPL. They have won with 37 balls remaining - their largest victory in terms of balls to spare.
• Delhi Daredevils (80) have recorded their lowest total at the IPL, bettering their 83 against Chennai at Delhi on April 18, 2013 - the lowest two totals at the IPL this year.
• Delhi`s above score is the fourth lowest in the IPL history.
• Amit Mishra has taken his tally of wickets to 91 at an average of 19.59, extending his record at the IPL. With 17 wickets at an average of 14.88 in eleven matches, he is the leading wicket-taker for Sunrisers Hyderabad at the IPL 6.
• Twenty two runs - four fours and a six - were registered - the least number of scores by Delhi Daredevils through boundaries in an IPL innings.
First Published: Sunday, May 05, 2013, 14:37