IPL 2013: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kings XI Punjab – Statistical Highlights
Hyderabad: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kings XI Punjab here.
• With 85 wickets (ave. 19.96) in 66 games, Amit Mishra has emulated Lasith Malinga`s tally of 85 wickets at 17.09 in 59 matches in the IPL.
• With 124 runs (ave. 31.00) in five matches, David Hussey is the only Punjab batsman to reach 100 runs in the IPL 6. Mandeep Singh`s tally of 93 runs (ave.18.60) in five matches has the next best for Punjab.
• Not even a single batsman could manage a fifty in the first five games. Manan Vohra`s superb unbeaten 43 off 28 balls against Pune Warriors at Pune on April 7 remains the highest for Punjab in the IPL 6.
• Sunrisers Hyderabad became the first team to post five victories out of seven contested at the IPL 6.
• Kings XI Punjab`s 123 for 9 is their lowest total in the present edition.
• Adam Gilchrist (26) has recorded his highest score this season -- his average being 11.40 (57 runs in five innings).
• Amit Mishra, with eleven wickets (15.18) in seven matches, is the leading wicket-taker in the IPL 2013, followed by Sunil Narine -- 10 (ave.12.20) in five matches.
• Hanuma Vihari (46 off 39 balls) has recorded his highest score in Twenty20. He has got his second Man of the Match award at the IPL 2013.
• Thisara Perera, with 140 runs at an average of 23.33 in seven games, is the top run-scorer for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
• 175 sixes have been recorded so far in the IPL 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak