IPL 2013: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kings XI Punjab – Statistical Highlights
Hyderabad: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kings XI Punjab here.
• With 85 wickets (ave. 19.96) in 66 games, Amit Mishra has emulated Lasith Malinga`s tally of 85 wickets at 17.09 in 59 matches in the IPL.
• With 124 runs (ave. 31.00) in five matches, David Hussey is the only Punjab batsman to reach 100 runs in the IPL 6. Mandeep Singh`s tally of 93 runs (ave.18.60) in five matches has the next best for Punjab.
• Not even a single batsman could manage a fifty in the first five games. Manan Vohra`s superb unbeaten 43 off 28 balls against Pune Warriors at Pune on April 7 remains the highest for Punjab in the IPL 6.
• Sunrisers Hyderabad became the first team to post five victories out of seven contested at the IPL 6.
• Kings XI Punjab`s 123 for 9 is their lowest total in the present edition.
• Adam Gilchrist (26) has recorded his highest score this season -- his average being 11.40 (57 runs in five innings).
• Amit Mishra, with eleven wickets (15.18) in seven matches, is the leading wicket-taker in the IPL 2013, followed by Sunil Narine -- 10 (ave.12.20) in five matches.
• Hanuma Vihari (46 off 39 balls) has recorded his highest score in Twenty20. He has got his second Man of the Match award at the IPL 2013.
• Thisara Perera, with 140 runs at an average of 23.33 in seven games, is the top run-scorer for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
• 175 sixes have been recorded so far in the IPL 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days