IPL 6: Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians - Statistical highlights
Chennai: Statistical highlights of the Pepsi IPL match between Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings.
• Kieron Pollard`s superb unbeaten 57 is his second highest innings in the IPL, next only to the 64 against Rajasthan Royals at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on April 11, 2012. His first half-century against Chennai Super Kings is his third in the IPL.
• Pollard`s sixes` tally of 42 in 40 innings is the most by a Mumbai batsman in the IPL. Pollard has got his fifth Man of the Match award in the IPL.
• Ravichandran Ashwin is the second Chennai bowler after Albie Morkel (69 at 27.52 runs) to complete 50 wickets (ave.22.91) or more at the IPL.
• Mahendra Singh Dhoni (51 off 26 balls) has posted his tenth fifty in the IPL. He took 24 balls to reach his fifty. His fastest in this competition is a 20-ball fifty against Mumbai Indians at Bangalore on May 23, 2012.
• Mumbai Indians have won seven and lost five out of twelve played against Chennai Super Kings in the IPL -- success % 58.33. No other team has won seven matches against Chennai.
• Munaf Patel`s wicket-aggregate of 73 in 59 matches at an average of 21.54 is bettered only by three bowlers at the IPL -- Lasith Malinga (83), Amit Mishra (77) and RP Singh (74).
• Sachin Tendulkar has posted his fourth duck in the IPL, his second first-ball duck. Mumbai Indians have won all four matches when he has registered ducks in the IPL.
• Pollard and Harbhajan were associated in a partnership of 65 (unbroken) -- Mumbai Indians` highest seventh-wicket stand in the IPL.