Mohali: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Kings XI Punjab and Pune Warriors held here.
POINTS TABLE» I SCHEDULE»
Meet the 24 centurions of IPL»
• Aaron Finch (64 off 42 balls) is the fourth player to post three fifties at the IPL 2013, joining Rohit Sharma, Gautam Gambhir and Virat Kohli.
• Finch`s above knock is the highest by a player on captaincy debut at the IPL.
• 209 sixes have been recorded at the IPL 2013. Chris Gayle (17), Rohit Sharma (15) and Virat Kohli (11) have recorded ten or more.
• Mandeep Singh (77 not out off 58 balls) has registered the first fifty for Kings XI at the IPL 2013, bettering Manan Vohra`s unbeaten 43 against Pune Warriors at Pune on April 7.
• Mandeep`s match-winning knock is his highest at the IPL - his third fifty at the IPL.
• Mandeep`s run-aggregate of 170 runs (ave. 34.00) in six matches is the highest by a Punjab player at the IPL 6.
• Pune Warriors (185/4) have posted their highest total against Kings XI Punjab at the IPL. The said score is their third highest.
• Punjab (186 for three) have posted their highest total against Pune at the IPL. The said total is the highest by any team in a successful chase in the IPL 6.
• Both Pune Warriors and Kings XI Punjab have won three games each against each other out of six contested at the IPL.
• Robin Uthappa and Aaron Finch were involved in an opening stand of 83 - Pune Warriors` highest partnership for any wicket against Punjab at the IPL
• Aaron Finch (212 runs at an average of 42.40 in five matches) is the first Pune batsman to amass 200 runs in the present edition of the IPL.
• Praveen Kumar became the first bowler to bowl three maiden overs in the IPL 6.
• Luke Wright (34 off 10 balls) has registered strike rate of 340.00 - the fourth highest in the IPL (minimum 25).
• David Miller`s match-winning unbeaten 80 off 41 balls is the highest individual innings for Punjab vs Pune at the IPL. He became the second Punjab batsman to record a fifty at the IPL 6.
• Miller`s above innings is his first fifty at the IPL. The said innings is the highest by a Punjab player against Pune at Mohali at the IPL.
• Miller has received his first Man of the Match award at the IPL.
• Mandeep and Miller were involved in a stand of 128 (unbroken) - Punjab`s highest fourth-wicket partnership at the IPL. The said stand is the highest for any wicket for Punjab against Pune at the IPL.
First Published: Monday, April 22, 2013, 09:54