Jaipur: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Rajasthan Royals here on Saturday.
• James Faulkner is the first bowler to take 15 wickets or more at the IPL 6 - 16 at 7.75 runs apiece in six matches.
• Faulkner`s brilliant figures of 5 for 20 (his first instance of five wickets in an innings in Twenty20) are the second best by a bowler from Rajasthan Royals at the IPL.
• Sohail Tanvir had taken 6 for 14 against Chennai at Jaipur on May 4, 2008. Faulkner and Tanvir are the two bowlers to have bagged five wickets in an innings for Rajasthan Royals at the IPL.
• Faulkner has bagged his second Man of the Match award.
• Faulkner became the first bowler to claim five wickets in an innings at the IPL 6 and in the process has completed his 50 wickets in Twenty20, totalling 54 wickets at an average of 18.59 in 40 matches.
• Darren Sammy (60 off 41 balls) has posted his maiden half-century in Twenty20.
• Sammy and Mishra were associated in a stand of 58 - Hyderabad`s highest for the seventh wicket at the IPL
• Rajasthan Royals have won five and lost three out of eight contested at the IPL 2013.
• Sunrisers Hyderabad have won five and lost four out of nine played at the IPL.
• Rahul Dravid has surpassed Yusuf Pathan`s aggregate of 1011 (26.60) in 43 games for Rajasthan Royals at the IPL.
• Dravid has become the third player to complete 1000 runs for Rajasthan at the IPL, totalling 1027 (ave.30.20) in 36 matches. Watson, with 1515 runs at an average of 42.08 in 45 matches is the leading run-getter for Rajasthan at the IPL.
• Watson (98 not out off 53 balls) has posted his tenth fifty at the IPL besides from a hundred. With 273 runs at an average of 54.60 in six matches, he is the leading run-getter for Rajasthan at the IPL 2013
• Watson and Dravid were associated in a stand of 74 for the second wicket - Rajasthan`s second highest for any wicket at the IPL 2013.