Indian squad to hold three-day practice at CCI
Mumbai: The Indian Test squad, to be picked on Monday for the four-match rubber against visiting England side, will have a short three-day camp at the Brabourne Stadium here from November 9-11.
"The Test team will be practicing here from November 9 to 11 every day," sources in the Cricket Club of India said.
The opening Test of the series commences at Ahmedabad on November 15, followed by a match at Mumbai on November 23.
The teams will then move to Kolkata to play the third Test on December 5 before heading to Nagpur for the final duel on December 13.
England, meanwhile, would be playing their second warm-up game at the D Y Patil Stadium in Navi Mumbai from November 3-5 followed by the third and final preparatory game at Ahmedabad from November 8-11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH