Indian squad to hold three-day practice at CCI
Mumbai: The Indian Test squad, to be picked on Monday for the four-match rubber against visiting England side, will have a short three-day camp at the Brabourne Stadium here from November 9-11.
"The Test team will be practicing here from November 9 to 11 every day," sources in the Cricket Club of India said.
The opening Test of the series commences at Ahmedabad on November 15, followed by a match at Mumbai on November 23.
The teams will then move to Kolkata to play the third Test on December 5 before heading to Nagpur for the final duel on December 13.
England, meanwhile, would be playing their second warm-up game at the D Y Patil Stadium in Navi Mumbai from November 3-5 followed by the third and final preparatory game at Ahmedabad from November 8-11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'