Injured Cummins eyeing return during limited over series with Pak
Sydney: Young Australian fast bowler Pat Cummins, who flew back home in middle of the five-match one-day series with England due to a side strain, is hopeful of making a come back in the limited over series against Pakistan, which could also give him an opportunity to prepare for the Twenty20 World Cup in Sri Lanka.
The youngster arrived in Sydney on Wednesday claiming he would be out for up to six weeks after suffering the injury during the first one-day match against England at Lord``s last Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players