‘Injured’ Pattinson to be part of ‘sun-smart’ campaign during Boxing Day Test
Sydney: Injured Australian fast bowler James Pattinson will be the face of OPSM’s Stare Down, a campaign aimed at encouraging cricket fans to wear sunglasses to protect their eyes from UV exposure, alongside Matthew Wade and Peter Siddle during the Boxing Day Test match against Sri Lanka in Melbourne.
The 22-year-old quick, who has resumed training with the Test squad, is set to stare down fans outside Gate 3 on Wednesday, News.com.au reports.
Pattinson said he can’t wait to take on some fans in the stare down, and added that he expected some fans would give me a run for his money.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Mayawati slur row: Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh spotted in Jharkhand – See pics
- US mother thrashes daughter on Facebook Live –Know why
- Anuja Chauhan's next novel to be about men in uniform
- Who is the lead actress in Salman Khan's 'Tubelight'? Here's what we know so far!
- 'Some objects' spotted as search for missing IAF AN-32 aircraft enters sixth day