‘Injured’ Pattinson to be part of ‘sun-smart’ campaign during Boxing Day Test
Sydney: Injured Australian fast bowler James Pattinson will be the face of OPSM’s Stare Down, a campaign aimed at encouraging cricket fans to wear sunglasses to protect their eyes from UV exposure, alongside Matthew Wade and Peter Siddle during the Boxing Day Test match against Sri Lanka in Melbourne.
The 22-year-old quick, who has resumed training with the Test squad, is set to stare down fans outside Gate 3 on Wednesday, News.com.au reports.
Pattinson said he can’t wait to take on some fans in the stare down, and added that he expected some fans would give me a run for his money.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video