‘Injured’ Pattinson to be part of ‘sun-smart’ campaign during Boxing Day Test
Sydney: Injured Australian fast bowler James Pattinson will be the face of OPSM’s Stare Down, a campaign aimed at encouraging cricket fans to wear sunglasses to protect their eyes from UV exposure, alongside Matthew Wade and Peter Siddle during the Boxing Day Test match against Sri Lanka in Melbourne.
The 22-year-old quick, who has resumed training with the Test squad, is set to stare down fans outside Gate 3 on Wednesday, News.com.au reports.
Pattinson said he can’t wait to take on some fans in the stare down, and added that he expected some fans would give me a run for his money.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state