‘Injured’ Pattinson to be part of ‘sun-smart’ campaign during Boxing Day Test
Sydney: Injured Australian fast bowler James Pattinson will be the face of OPSM’s Stare Down, a campaign aimed at encouraging cricket fans to wear sunglasses to protect their eyes from UV exposure, alongside Matthew Wade and Peter Siddle during the Boxing Day Test match against Sri Lanka in Melbourne.
The 22-year-old quick, who has resumed training with the Test squad, is set to stare down fans outside Gate 3 on Wednesday, News.com.au reports.
Pattinson said he can’t wait to take on some fans in the stare down, and added that he expected some fans would give me a run for his money.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!