‘Injured’ Pattinson to be part of ‘sun-smart’ campaign during Boxing Day Test
Sydney: Injured Australian fast bowler James Pattinson will be the face of OPSM’s Stare Down, a campaign aimed at encouraging cricket fans to wear sunglasses to protect their eyes from UV exposure, alongside Matthew Wade and Peter Siddle during the Boxing Day Test match against Sri Lanka in Melbourne.
The 22-year-old quick, who has resumed training with the Test squad, is set to stare down fans outside Gate 3 on Wednesday, News.com.au reports.
Pattinson said he can’t wait to take on some fans in the stare down, and added that he expected some fans would give me a run for his money.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested