Injured Praveen, Irfan ruled of India A series against WI
Bangalore: Pacers Praveen Kumar and Irfan Pathan on Saturday ruled out of India A team`s unofficial ODI series against the visiting West Indies A side which begins here from Sunday due to injuries.
Siddharth Kaul and R Vinay Kumar have been drafted in the team in place of them, the Cricket Board (BCCI) said.
"Praveen Kumar and Irfan Pathan have been ruled out of the India A team for the one-day games against West Indies A, due to injuries. They have been replaced in the squad by Siddharth Kaul and R Vinay Kumar respectively," the BCCI said in a release.
Kerala batsman V Jagadeesh has also been added to the India A squad for the second and third four-day games against West Indies A to be played here on September 17 and 19.
Yuvraj Singh is leading the 14-member Indian squad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- 'Quantico' diva Priyanka Chopra misses mommy during shoots!- See pic
- No trace of missing IAF AN-32 plane as yet; Defence Minister undertakes aerial survey
- 'Dishoom' promotions: Catch Jacqueline Fernandez-John Abraham-Varun Dhawan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Indian aid worker kidnapped in Afghanistan released
- Turkey will adhere to democratic principles, rule of law: Deputy PM