Injured Praveen, Irfan ruled of India A series against WI
Bangalore: Pacers Praveen Kumar and Irfan Pathan on Saturday ruled out of India A team`s unofficial ODI series against the visiting West Indies A side which begins here from Sunday due to injuries.
Siddharth Kaul and R Vinay Kumar have been drafted in the team in place of them, the Cricket Board (BCCI) said.
"Praveen Kumar and Irfan Pathan have been ruled out of the India A team for the one-day games against West Indies A, due to injuries. They have been replaced in the squad by Siddharth Kaul and R Vinay Kumar respectively," the BCCI said in a release.
Kerala batsman V Jagadeesh has also been added to the India A squad for the second and third four-day games against West Indies A to be played here on September 17 and 19.
Yuvraj Singh is leading the 14-member Indian squad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief