Injured Praveen, Irfan ruled of India A series against WI
Bangalore: Pacers Praveen Kumar and Irfan Pathan on Saturday ruled out of India A team`s unofficial ODI series against the visiting West Indies A side which begins here from Sunday due to injuries.
Siddharth Kaul and R Vinay Kumar have been drafted in the team in place of them, the Cricket Board (BCCI) said.
"Praveen Kumar and Irfan Pathan have been ruled out of the India A team for the one-day games against West Indies A, due to injuries. They have been replaced in the squad by Siddharth Kaul and R Vinay Kumar respectively," the BCCI said in a release.
Kerala batsman V Jagadeesh has also been added to the India A squad for the second and third four-day games against West Indies A to be played here on September 17 and 19.
Yuvraj Singh is leading the 14-member Indian squad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog