Injured Umar Gul to miss Champions Trophy
Zee Media Bureau
Islamabad: Pakistan fast bowler Umar Gul will miss the Champions Trophy to be played in England this June, due to a knee injury.
According to a PCB official Gul will require surgery on his right knee and will be out of the game for eight to ten weeks.
Gul is believed to have sustained the injury last month after the Centurion ODI against South Africa.
The pacer will undergo surgery in Melbourne next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS