Injury rules out Pattinson for next 4 tests
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Adelaide: Australian fast bowler James Pattinson was ruled out of four Tests due to a left side strain and rib damage on Sunday.
Pattinson had hit an unbeaten 29 earlier in the day in the second test against Proteas. His innings helped Australia extend their lead over 400.
The left-arm pacer had left the field at the start of his second over on Saturday and didn`t return until Sunday, when he was allowed to bat in the second innings.
But he couldn`t bowl and didn`t return to the field in South Africa`s innings.
The Aussies however were dominating till the news came as they scalped South Africa’s top four batsmen for just 75 runs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- PM inaugurates Stor Palace, says Indians will always be with Afghanistan
- Bangladesh PM Hasina accuses BNP of being behind 2014 grenade attack
- Trains delayed after wire snaps on Delhi-Saharanpur route
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre launched in India at starting price of Rs 3.82 lakh
- PM Modi promises Centre's support to flood-hit states