Injury rules out Pattinson for next 4 tests
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Adelaide: Australian fast bowler James Pattinson was ruled out of four Tests due to a left side strain and rib damage on Sunday.
Pattinson had hit an unbeaten 29 earlier in the day in the second test against Proteas. His innings helped Australia extend their lead over 400.
The left-arm pacer had left the field at the start of his second over on Saturday and didn`t return until Sunday, when he was allowed to bat in the second innings.
But he couldn`t bowl and didn`t return to the field in South Africa`s innings.
The Aussies however were dominating till the news came as they scalped South Africa’s top four batsmen for just 75 runs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP