Injury rules out Pattinson for next 4 tests
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Adelaide: Australian fast bowler James Pattinson was ruled out of four Tests due to a left side strain and rib damage on Sunday.
Pattinson had hit an unbeaten 29 earlier in the day in the second test against Proteas. His innings helped Australia extend their lead over 400.
The left-arm pacer had left the field at the start of his second over on Saturday and didn`t return until Sunday, when he was allowed to bat in the second innings.
But he couldn`t bowl and didn`t return to the field in South Africa`s innings.
The Aussies however were dominating till the news came as they scalped South Africa’s top four batsmen for just 75 runs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bizarre selfie craze: 15-year-old boy shoots self in Pathankot, lands in hospital
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US