Visakahapatnam: Statistical highlights of the IPL match between Chennai Super Kings and Deccan Chargers here.
• Suresh Raina took his runs` tally to 1865 (ave.35.86) in 64 matches - the most by a batsman in the IPL.
• Dwayne Bravo (43 not out off 18 balls) recorded a strike rate of 238.88 - the highest in the present tournament, outstripping the 210.00 (42 not out off 20 balls) by Irfan Pathan for Delhi Daredevils against Kolkata Knight Riders at Eden Gardens, Kolkata on April 5.
• Bravo`s knock is his highest for Chennai Super Kings at the IPL. His five sixes in the innings are the most by a Chennai batsman against Deccan Chargers in an IPL match.
• Ravindra Jadeja became the ninth bowler to register a five-wicket haul in the IPL. He has joined Sohil Tanvir (six), Anil Kumble, Ishant Sharma, Lasith Malinga, Amit Mishra, Harbhajan Singh, Munaf Patel and Lakshmipathy Balaji.
• Jadeja (5/16) recorded a career-best bowling performance in Twenty20 - his first instance of five wickets in an innings.
• Jadeja (48 off 29 balls) recorded his highest innings in Twenty20.
• Jadeja is the fourth player to be dismissed hit wicket in the IPL, joining Misbah-ul-Haq (Bangalore), Swapnil Asnodkar (Rajasthan) and Musavir Khote (Mumbai).
• Jadeja`s bowling figures are the best by a Chennai bowler in the IPL. Lakshmipathy Balaji was the first Chennai bowler to take 5 wickets in an innings.
• Jadeja`s performance is the best by a bowler against Deccan Chargers, bettering the 5 for 17 by Amit Mishra for Delhi Daredevils at Delhi on May 15, 2008.
• Jadeja became the first all-rounder to produce a five-wicket haul and register a 40-plus innings in the same match in the IPL history.
• Chennai Super Kings` 74-run victory is their third largest by runs margin in the IPL - the two biggest are by 92 runs against Bangalore in 2009 and by 78 runs against Deccan Chargers the same year.