Mohali: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match Kings XI Punjab and Rajasthan Royals.
• Piyush Chawla is the top wicket-taker for Kings XI Punjab in the IPL 5, taking 14 at 20.42 runs apiece in 11 matches.
• For Rajasthan Royals, Kevon Cooper, Brad Hogg and Amit Singh have each taken ten wickets in the IPL 5.
• Rahul Dravid took his tally in the present edition of the IPL to 379 at an average of 34.45 in eleven games. Only Rahane has managed more runs than Dravid for Rajasthan in the IPL 5.
• Dravid`s run-aggregate is bettered by four batsmen in the present tournament - Rahane (463), Sehwag (445), Gambhir (421) and Gayle (407).
• Overall, Dravid has managed 1620 runs at an average of 28.92 in 66 games in the IPL.
• Ryan Harris (4/34) has produced a career-best bowling effort - his first four-wicket haul in Twenty20.
• Harris` brilliant bowling feat is the best by a Punjab bowler against Rajasthan Royals in the IPL.
• For the tenth time in Twenty30, Watson has received the Man of the Match award for posting 36 and taking two wickets.
• In Twenty20, Watson has crossed his 2,000 runs, aggregating 2022 at an average of 31.10 in 78 matches.
• Kings XI Punjab have won five and lost six out of 11 contested in the present competition.
• Rajasthan Royals became the first team to record a victory while batting first in the IPL 5 at Mohali.
• In the course of his innings of 36 off 17 balls, has completed his 1,000 runs for Rajasthan Royals in the IPL, totalling 1031 (ave 38.18) in 34 matches.
• Watson`s aforesaid tally is the highest for Rajasthan Royals in the IPL, overtaking Yusuf Pathan`s 1011 in 43 matches at an average of 26.60.
• Rajasthan Royals have recorded their fifth victory in 11 games (lost six) in the IPL 5.
• Rajasthan`s superb win by 43 runs is their sixth in nine games against Punjab in the IPL.