New Delhi: Statistical highlights of the IPL match between Delhi Daredevils and Kings XI Punjab here.
• Naman Ojha, with 12 dismissals (10 catches + 2 stumpings in 14 matches) is the leading wicket-keeper with most dismissals in IPL 5.
• Mahela Jayawardene (56 not out off 49 balls) has recorded his highest score in the IPL 2012 - his second fifty.
• Jayawardene has posed a century and seven half-centuries in the IPL.
• Mandeep Singh has become the first batsman to manage 400 runs for Punjab in the IPL 5, totalling 408 runs at an average of 29.14 in 14 matches.
• Nine batsmen have managed 400 runs or more in the present edition of IPL 5. The five leading run-scorers in the IPL 5 are - Chris Gayle (578), Ajinkya Rahane (541), Shikhar Dhawan (538), Gautam Gambhir (519) and Virender Sehwag (484).
• Piyush Chawla (16), Parvinder Awana(15) and Azhar Mahmood (10) are the top wicket-takers for Kings XI Punjab in the IPL.
• Umesh Yadav (3/21) has registered his best bowling performance for Delhi Daredevils in the IPL.
• Yadav has taken 14 wickets at 23.42 runs apiece in 13 games in the present tournament - the second highest tally for Delhi, behind Morne Morkel`s 21 at an average of 18.85 in 14 games.
• Yadav has got his first Man of the Match award in the IPL.
• Delhi Daredevils is the first team to record 10 victories in the IPL 2012.
• Against Punjab, Delhi Daredevils have won four and lost five out of 9 played in the IPL.
• Kings XI Punjab have won seven and lost seven out of 14 played in the present tournament.