Mohali: Statistical highlights of the IPL match between Kings XI Punjab and Kolkata Knight Riders here.
• With eight wickets at 11.75 in four matches, Sunil Narine is the top wicket-taker for Kolkata in the IPL 2012
• Piyush Chawla took his wickets` tally to 64 at an average of 23.54 in 60 games in the IPL. Only Lasith Malinga (70), RP Singh (66), Amit Mishra (65) and Munaf Patel (65) have claimed more wickets than Chawla.
• Gautam Gambhir (66 not out off 44 balls) is the leading run-getter in the present competition for Kolkata - 179 (ave.35.80) in six matches.
• Gambhir posted his 21st fifty in his 100th Twenty20 game - his 12th in the IPL. He celebrated his 100th Twenty20 game by receiving his sixth Man of the Match award - his fifth in the IPL.
• Gambhir has managed 1654 runs at an average of 32.43 in 61 matches - the fifth highest tally in the IPL, next only to Suresh Raina (1925), Sachin Tendulkar (1739), Adam Gilchrist (1702) and Rohit Sharma (1666).
• Gambhir, for Kolkata Knight Riders, has completed his 500 runs in the IPL, aggregating 557 at an average of 34.81 in 21 matches, including four fifties.
• Kolkata Knight Riders have equalled their previous largest victory against Kings XI Punjab in the IPL.
• Punjab (124/7) have recorded their second lowest total against Kolkata - the lowest is 119 for six at Eden Gardens, Kolkata on April 30, 2011.
• Kolkata have won three matches and lost three out of six played in the present competition.
• Punjab have won two and lost three out of five played in the IPL 5.
• Adam Gilchrist (40 not out off 30 balls) recorded his highest innings in IPL 5. He took his tally in the IPL to 1702 at an average of 27.01 in 65 matches.
• Brett Lee (2/19) produced his second best bowling performance in the IPL - his best is 3 for 15 for Punjab against Delhi at Bloemfontein on May 15, 2009.