Statistical highlights: Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Daredevils
Mumbai: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Daredevils here.
• Mumbai Indians (92) have recorded their lowest total against Delhi Daredevils in the IPL, surpassing the 116 at East London on May 8, 2009.
Mumbai Indians` 92 is the lowest by any team in IPL 5.
• Mumbai Indians` aforesaid total is their second lowest in the history of the IPL - the lowest is 87 against Kings XI Punjab at Mohali on May 10, 2011.
• Mumbai Indians` aforesaid score is the lowest by any team against Delhi Daredevils in the IPL, surpassing the 110 for eight by Chennai Super Kings at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi on April 10, 2012.
• Shahbaz Nadeem has got his first Man of the Match award in the IPL. His excellent figures of 2 for 16 are his best in an IPL game.
• Nadeem has bagged seven wickets in nine matches at 29.85 runs apiece in the IPL.
• Davy Jacobs has recorded his fifth duck in Twenty20 - his first for Mumbai Indians in the IPL.
• Harbhajan Singh (33 off 22 balls) has posted his highest innings against Delhi in the IPL. He is averaging 33.50 as a batsman while amassing 67 runs in three innings - the highest by a Mumbai batsman in the present tournament.
• Rohit Sharma took his tally to 1666 at an average of 31.43 in 66 matches in the IPL, eclipsing Adam Gilchrist`s tally of 1662 in 64 matches at an average of 26.38. Only Suresh Raina (1925) and Sachin Tendulkar (1739) have managed more runs than Rohit Sharma in the IPL.
• Rohit, with 124 runs at an average of 31.00 in five games, is the top run-getter for Mumbai Indians in the IPL 2012.
• Virender Sehwag is the top run-scorer for Delhi Daredevils in the first four games in the IPL 5, aggregating 85 runs at an average of 21.25.
• Sehwag has taken his overall tally in the IPL to 1469 at an average of 28.80 in 54 matches - the most by a Delhi batsman.
• With nine wickets at an average of 9.88 in four games, Morne Morkel is the top wicket-taker for Delhi Daredevils in the present tournament.
• Rudra Pratap Singh has bagged two wickets for 24 runs, taking his tally to 66 at an average of 24.21 in 57 IPL games - the second highest in the IPL. Only Lasith Malinga has bagged more wickets than Singh - 70 at 15.75 runs apiece in 46 matches.
• Delhi Daredevils are on top of the points table with six points in four games - the net run rate is +1.099
• Delhi Daredevils have won 31 and lost 29 out of 61 played (NR 1) in the IPL - winning % 51.66.
• Delhi Daredevils have registered their fourth win in nine matches against Mumbai Indians in the IPL - success % 44.44.
• With their convincing seven-wicket triumph, Delhi Daredevils have emulated their largest victory over Mumbai Indians in the IPL. They had defeated Mumbai Indians by seven wickets at East London on May 8, 2009.