Pune: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Pune Warriors, here on Saturday.
• Brendon McCullum (41 off 43 balls) completed 4000 runs in Twenty20, aggregating 4002 at an average of31.76 in 142 matches.
• Robin Uthappa completed his 400 runs, totalling 405 at an average of 27.00 in 16 games. He became the first batsman to achieve the feat for Pune Warriors in the IPL 5.
• Sourav Ganguly has averaged only 17.86 in the IPL 5 - 268 runs in 15 matches.
• The first side to lose 12 games in the current tournament is Pune Warriors.
• Pune (102/8) recorded their lowest total in the IPL, outstripping the 115 against Punjab at Mohali on April 12, 2012.
• Kolkata Knight Riders (136/4) recorded their lowest total against Pune Warriors in the IPL.
• Sunil Narine has claimed 22 wickets at 11.95 runs apiece in 13 games - the second highest tally in the IPL 2012, next only to Morne Morkel (25 at 16.64 runs apiece in 15 matches).
• Ashish Nehra is the top wicket-taker for Pune Warriors in the IPL 5 - 11 wickets at 36.54 runs apiece in 13 matches.
• The match has produced 101 dot balls - 50 in Kolkata`s innings and 51 in Pune`s innings.
• Gautam Gambhir completed his 3000 runs at an average of 32.25 in 109 matches in Twenty20.
• Shakib Al Hasan (42 off 30 balls) registered his highest score for Kolkata Knight Riders in the IPL.
Shakib has been adjudged the Man of the Match for the second time in the IPL for registering 40-plus and capturing 2 for 18 in Pune`s innings.
• Jacques Kallis has his 300 runs in the ongoing competition, totalling 310 at an average of 22.14 in 15 games.
• Chris Gayle (706), Shikhar Dhawan (564), Gautam Gambhir (556), Ajinkya Rahane (547) and Virender Sehwag (484) are the leading run-scorers in the present competition.
• Clarke is averaging 16.33 in the present competition - 98 runs in six innings.
• Kolkata Knight Riders have won 10 games and lost five out of 16 played in the present tournament to be placed at the second place with 21 points in the Points Table.
• Warriors became the first team to have lost nine games in a row between April 24, 2012 and May 19, 2012 in the IPL, surpassing Kolkata Knight Riders` sequence of eight losses between April 27, 2009 and May 16, 2009.