Mohali: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Mumbai Indians and Kings XI Punjab here on Wednesday.
• David Miller (34 not out off 17 balls) has posted his highest innings for Punjab in the IPL 5.
• David Hussey and Miller were associated in a partnership of 89 (unbroken) for the fourth wicket - Kings XI Punjab`s highest against Mumbai Indians in the IPL.
• Rohit Sharma (50 off 30 balls) has posted his 13th fifity in the IPL. He is the top run-getter for Mumbai Indians in the present edition, totalling 176 runs at an average of 29.33 in seven matches.
• Rohit has managed 1718 runs at an average of 31.23 in 68 matches. The said tally is the third highest in the IPL, behind Suresh Raina (1951) and Sachin Tendulkar (1796).
• Ambati Rayudu has been adjudged the Man of the Match for the third time in the IPL for registering a match-winning knock of 34 not out off 17 balls.
• David Hussey (68 not out off 40 balls) has registered his best innings in the present edition - his third fifty in the IPL.
• David Hussey (203) and Mandeep Singh (178) are the three leading run-scorers for Kings XI Punjab in the present tournament.
• Rudra Pratap Singh`s tally of 67 wickets at 24.67 runs apiece in 59 games is the second highest, next only to Lasith Malinga (70) in the IPL.
• RP Singh (99 wickets at 24.14 runs apiece in 86 matches) needs one wicket to complete his century of wickets in Twenty20.
• Praveen Kumar has bagged only two wickets at 114.50 runs apiece in eight matches in the present edition.
• Mumbai Indians have won four games against Punjab in the IPL out of ten played - winning % 40.00.
• Punjab became the second side after Deccan Chargers to lose five matches in the present tournament.