Statistical highlights: Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings
New Delhi: Statistical highlights of the IPL match between Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings on Saturday.
• Ajinkya Rahane, with 319 at an average of 53.16 in seven matches, is the top run-scorer in IPL 5.
• Rahane has aggregated 587 runs in the IPL at an average of 29.35 in 27 matches, including a century and four fifties.
• Owais Shah has posted his 23rd half-century in Twenty20 cricket. His record is quite impressive in Twenty20 - 3825 runs at an average of 35.41 in 146 matches.
• Shah`s splendid 52 off 43 balls is his third fifty in the IPL 5. He has managed 268 runs in seven innings at an average of 53.60 in the IPL 5.
• Faf du Plessis` excellent 73 is his highest innings in the IPL. He has posted three fifties in his last four innings - his sequence of scores being 71, 43, 58 and 73.
• The leading run-scorers in IPL 5 are - Rahane (319), Plessis (302), Shah (268) and Gayle (246).
• Faf du Plessis (73 off 52 balls) has recorded his sixth fifty in Twenty20 - his third in the IPL 5.
• Faf du Plessis has been adjudged the Man of the Match for the second time in the IPL.
• The players with most sixes in IPL 5 are - Chris Gayle (19), du Plessis (14), Shah (14) and Kevin Pietersen (11).
• Kevon Cooper (2/23) is the third bowler to claim ten wickets (ave: 12.00) in four games) or more in IPL 5, joining Morne Morkel (12) and Munaf Patel (10).
• Dwayne Bravo has performed quite well in the IPL 5 - 142 runs in seven matches at an average of 47.33.
• Chennai Super Kings have posted their 41st win in the IPL as against 27 defeats and one tied game in 69 matches - success % being 60.14.
• Chennai Super Kings became the third side after Delhi Daredevils and Rajasthan Royals to record four wins in IPL 5.
• Chennai have registered their second last-ball victory in the present competition - their first was against Bangalore at Chennai on April 12, 2012.