Statistical highlights: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Bangalore: Statistical highlights of the IPL match between Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore here.
• Royal Challengers Bangalore became the third side after Kolkata and Chennai to have lost three games in IPL 5.
• Rajasthan Royals (195/2) recorded their second highest total against Bangalore, next only to the 197 for one at Jaipur on May 17, 2008.
• Siddharth Trivedi (4/25) registered his career-best bowling figures in Twenty20 - his third four-wicket haul in an innings.
• Owais Shah (60 off 26 balls) posted his 22nd fifty in Twenty20. He is the second player to complete 200 runs in the present competition, aggregating 204 (ave.68.00) in five matches, including two fifties.
• Shah took 19 balls to record his fifty - the fastest for Rajasthan Royals and the joint second quickest in the history of the IPL, next only to Adam Gilchrist`s 17-ball half-century (85 off 35 balls) for Deccan Chargers against Delhi at Centurion on May 22, 2009.
• Rajasthan Royals` 59-run victory is their second largest by runs margin over Bangalore in the IPL - the biggest is by 65 runs at Jaipur on May 17, 2008.
• Rajasthan`s triumph is their fourth in eight matches against Bangalore.
• Ajinkya Rahane (103 not out off 60 balls) posted his first century in Twenty20.
• Rahane recorded six successive fours off an over from Arvind - the first in the IPL history.
• Rahane`s unbeaten innings is the highest for Rajasthan Royals in the IPL, bettering Yusuf Pathan`s 100 against Mumbai Indians at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai on March 13, 2010.
• Yusuf Pathan and Rahane are the two centurions for Rajasthan Royals in the IPL.
• With 260 runs (ave.65.00) in five matches, Rahane is the top run-getter in the present tournament.
• Rahane and Shah were associated in a partnership of 121 for the second wicket - Rajasthan`s highest in the IPL.
• The stand is Rajasthan`s highest for the second wicket in the IPL, eclipsing the 98 between Yusuf Pathan and Graeme Smith against Deccan Chargers at Hyderabad on April 24, 2008.