Statistical highlights: Rajasthan vs Mumbai
Jaipur: Statistical highlights of the IPL match between Rajasthan Royals and Mumbai Indians here.
• Mumbai Indians` 10-wicket win is their biggest in terms of wickets in the IPL.
• Mumbai Indians have become the third team to register 10 victories or more in the IPL 5, joining Delhi (11) and Kolkata (10).
• Dwayne Smith (87 not out off 58 balls) recorded his highest score for Mumbai Indians in the IPL - his first fifty.
• Thanks to his unbeaten innings, Smith is averaging 25-plus in Twenty20 - 2229 runs at an average of 25.32 in 107 matches, including a hundred and 12 fifties.
• Smith has received his 10th Man of the Match award in Twenty20.
• Sachin Tendulkar (58 not out off 51 balls) has recorded his 12th half-century in the IPL - his second in the present competition.
• Tendulkar`s innings is his 15th fifty in Twenty20.
• In the course of his above knock, Tendulkar has completed his 300 runs in the present edition of the IPL, aggregating 313 at an average of 31.30 in 12 games.
• Tendulkar is the third player to manage 2,000 runs or more in the IPL, aggregating 2036 at an average of 38.41 in 63 games.
• Lasith Malinga has taken 22 wickets at 14.04 runs apiece in 13 games - the most by a Mumbai bowler in the IPL 5.
• Morne Morkel (25), Sunil Narine (22), Lasith Malinga (22) and Vinay Kumar (19) are the leading wicket-takers in the IPL 5.
• Dwayne Smith and Sachin Tendulkar put on an opening stand of 163 for the first wicket - Mumbai Indians` highest in the IPL.
• The match-winning stand is the highest opening partnership in the IPL, outstripping the 159 between Michael Hussey and Murali Vijay for Chennai Super Kings against Royal Challengers Bangalore at Chepauk, Chennai on May 28, 2011.
• The stand is the fifth highest for any wicket in the IPL history.
• The above stand is the second highest for Mumbai Indians in the IPL behind the 167 unbroken between Herschelle Gibbs and Rohit Sharma for the second wicket against Kolkata Knight Riders at Eden Gardens, Kolkata on May 12, 2012.
• The above partnership is the best by any pair for any wicket against Rajasthan Royals in the IPL.
• Mumbai Indians have won five and lost four out of nine played against Rajasthan Royals.
• Rajasthan Royals` 10-wicket defeat is their second in the IPL. They had first lost by such a margin to Royal Challengers Bangalore at Bangalore on March 18, 2010.
• Rajasthan Royals have won seven games and lost nine out of 16 played in the IPL 2012.
• The top four sides in the IPL 2012 are - Delhi Daredevils (22 points), Kolkata Knight Riders (21), Mumbai Indians (20) and Chennai Super Kings (17).
• Suresh Raina (2154), Sachin Tendulkar (2036) and Gautam Gambhir (2031) are the top run-getters in the IPL.
• Chris Gayle (733), Shikhar Dhawan (569), Ajinkya Rahane (560) and Gautam Gambhir (556) are the top run-scorers in the IPL 5.
• Dhawal Kulkarni (3/18) has produced his best bowling figures in Twenty20.
• Shane Watson is averaging 42.50, aggregating 255 runs in seven innings, including two half-centuries. His average is the highest by a Rajasthan player in the IPL 5.
• Ajinkya Rahane (560), Rahul Dravid (462) and Owais Shah (340) are the three top run-getters for Rajasthan in the IPL 2012.