IPL 2014: Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - Statistical highlights
Glenn Maxwell`s tally of 29 sixes is the most by a batsman in the IPL 2014. He is followed by Dwayne Smith (24) and David Miller (16).
David Miller (66 off 29 balls) has recorded his third fifty, his strike rate being an impressive 227.58.
Virender Sehwag (30) has taken his run-aggregate to 181 at an average of 22.62 in eight innings in the IPL 2014. Only Glenn Maxwell (460) and David Miller (284) have made more runs for Punjab.
Mandeep Singh (21 off 15 balls) has recorded his highest score for Punjab in the IPL 2014. In all for Punjab in the IPL, his performance is below average, totalling 763 in 40 matches.
Punjab have won nine and lost five out of 14 played against Bangalore - success rate 64.28 per cent.
Punjab could total 107 for three after the first ten overs - the most registered by a team in the IPL 2014.
Punjab registered their third highest total vs Bangalore in the IPL - their highest being 232 for two at Dharamsala on May 17, 2011.
Punjab (198 for eight) have registered the highest total by any team against RCB in the IPL 2014.
Sehwag and Mandeep have shared a stand of 60 for the first wicket - the highest opening stand for Punjab in the IPL 2014, eclipsing the 51 between Cheteshwar Pujara and Sehwag against Hyderabad at Sharjah on April 22.
Maxwell has a strike rate of 204.44 while totalling 460 (ave. 57.50) in eight innings - the highest by a batsman in the IPL 2014.
Miller has totalled 284 runs at an average of 47.33, including three fifties, in eight innings in the IPL 2014. During the course of his fifty, he has completed his 3000 runs in Twenty20 at an average of 38.46 in 125 games.
Chris Gayle has managed just 89 runs in four innings at an average of 22.25 in the IPL 2014.
Gautam Gambhir and Virat Kohli have recorded most ducks (three) in the IPL 2014.
Abraham de Villiers became the first Bangalore batsman to amass 200 runs in the IPL 2014 - his tally being 224 (ave. 44.80) in eight matches.
de Villiers (53 off 26 balls) has posted his 13th innings of fifty or more in the IPL.
Harshal Vikram Patel (3-0-56-2) has conceded 56 runs - the most by a Bangalore bowler in the IPL, outstripping the 4-0-54-0 by Pankaj Singh vs Mumbai at Bangalore on April 17, 2010.
Sandeep Sharma (4-0-25-3) has got his third Man of the Match award in the IPL.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations