IPL 7: We are going to start `Gangnam` together with Yuvi, says Chris Gayle
Bangalore: West Indian batsman Chris Gayle today said that he was looking forward to play along with the likes of Yuvraj Singh in Royal Challengers Bangalore team in the IPL which begins in the UAE on Wednesday.
"Yeah, looking forward to be with some international stars. Well Yuvi is an Indian star, but you know like always it is pleasure to share the dressing room with such big names," Gayle said on the Royal Challengers Bangalore`s official website.
Gayle said Yuvraj and he can provide fans entertainment and try to guide the team into the final this season.
"Yuvi and we are going to start Gangnam style together. I am sure he is looking forward for that act. We will go out to have fun and (its) going to be a source of intensity on the field and give fans what they want - to entertain," he said.
He said the team was looking forward to grab the trophy this time around which they failed in the last two seasons.
"This is a season we are looking forward to. We want to actually grab it. We have been around in the last two seasons. We didn`t actually make it to the final," he said.
"We are eager to make best use of good starts. We are a good all-round squad led by Virat Kohli who is in a great form. We needed the trophy and I want to go and get it. RCB here we come," he said.
"Even I am eager to play with Mitchel Starc," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days