IPL: Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - Statistical highlights
Mumbai: Statistical highlights of the IPL match between Mumbai Indians and the Royal Challengers Bangalore here.
# Mumbai Indians have won 10 games in a row at Wankhede Stadium between April 9, 2013 and May 6, 2014 - a record for most consecutive wins by a team at a single venue.
# Mumbai (187 for five) have recorded their highest total in the IPL 2014, eclipsing the 170 for five vs Punjab at Mumbai on May 3.
# Mumbai Indians have won eight and lost seven out of 15 played vs Bangalore in the IPL - success % 53.33.
# Pawan Suyal has conceded 28 runs in his second over - the most conceded by a bowler in the present edition of the IPL. Two bowlers have conceded 27 runs in an over in the IPL 2014.
# Varun Aaron, with eleven wickets (ave.14.36) in six matches, is the leading wicket-taker for Bangalore in the IPL 2014.
# Rohit and Pollard were associated in a fifth-wicket partnership of 97 - Mumbai`s highest partnership for any wicket in the IPL 2014. The said stand is Mumbai`s highest fifth-wicket partnership record vs Bangalore in the IPL.
# Kieron Pollard (43) became the first Mumbai batsman to complete 200 runs in the IPL 2014 - 203 at an average of 50.75 in seven matches.
# Ambati Rayudu became the second Mumbai batsman to amass 150 runs (ave.21.42) in seven innings.
# Rohit (59 off 35 balls) has posted his highest score in the IPL 2014 - his second fifty. Rohit has equalled Gautam Gambhir`s tally of 21 innings of fifty-plus in the IPL.
# Rohit received his eighth Man of the Match award in the IPL.
# Chidhambaram Gautam (30) has recorded his second highest score in the IPL 2014, next only to the 33 off 29 balls vs Punjab at Mumbai on May 3.
# Chris Gayle (187), Rohit Sharma (119), Suresh Raina (119) and Yusuf Pathan (99) are the leading six-hitters in the history of the IPL.
# Chris Gayle (38 off 24 balls) has posted his highest score in the IPL 2014. He has taken his tally to 2597 (ave.50.92) in 63 matches. Just two batsmen have managed more runs than Gayle in the IPL - Suresh Raina (2979) and Rohit Sharma (2695).
# Abraham de Villiers has totalled 171 runs (ave.42.75) in six innings - the most by a Bangalore batsman in the IPL 2014.
# Bangalore have conceded 25 extras - the most by any side in the IPL 2014 and the fifth highest in the IPL history.
# Virat Kohli has become the ninth batsman to amass 1,000 runs as captain - 1011 (aved. 38.88) in 32 innings. His feat is the second fastest behind Sachin Tendulkar, who had accomplished the feat in 31 innings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore