nexGTv bags IPL`s live streaming mobile rights
New Delhi: Mobile TV service provider nexGTv has bagged the live streaming rights for the seventh season of the Indian Premier League (IPL).
The users of the app will be able to watch IPL matches on their handsets. They will also be able to replay highlights which will be available in the video-on-demand section. The IPL channel will be clubbed into existing subscription packs and hence users can simply subscribe to these packs.
The service was also available in the previous edition of IPL.
“We are contended to offer live streaming of all IPL matches to our users second time in a row. This is our one step towards our commitment of offering the best-in-class content. We had witnessed immense success during the last IPL season too and are very bullish this time again,” company director G.D. Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’