Rajasthan Royals in sports education pact with Oz varsity
Mumbai: Rajasthan Royals has signed Australia`s Deakin University as its official sports education partner during the seventh edition of the Indian Premier League.
"Through this association, the two organisations will work on promoting sports education in India. Deakin University will initiate research in management and science aspects in sports, put together a case study and offer its students IPL internships and scholarships," the franchise said in a release here today.
The partnership will enable the IPL team to maximise its resources and serve as an inspiring case study in sports management, it added.
"We are excited about our association with the highly respected Deakin University. This unique partnership will enable us to promote sports education in India while serving as a worthy case for research and learning. We look forward to helping create ever-growing value in the years to come," Rajasthan Royals CEO Raghu Iyer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam
- Euro 2016: Iceland stun England in one of greatest ever shocks
- Three new suicide attacks in Lebanon village near Syria
- Preparing for Brexit, Britain may see new PM by early September