Rajasthan Royals in sports education pact with Oz varsity
Mumbai: Rajasthan Royals has signed Australia`s Deakin University as its official sports education partner during the seventh edition of the Indian Premier League.
"Through this association, the two organisations will work on promoting sports education in India. Deakin University will initiate research in management and science aspects in sports, put together a case study and offer its students IPL internships and scholarships," the franchise said in a release here today.
The partnership will enable the IPL team to maximise its resources and serve as an inspiring case study in sports management, it added.
"We are excited about our association with the highly respected Deakin University. This unique partnership will enable us to promote sports education in India while serving as a worthy case for research and learning. We look forward to helping create ever-growing value in the years to come," Rajasthan Royals CEO Raghu Iyer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- 4th round of global NCAP crash tests on Indian cars soon
- Mann Ki Baat: PM pitches for saving 'every drop' of water during Monsoon
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi praises Sonowal for performing his duty despite polls
- Nearly two lakh students appear for JEE (Advanced) exam
- Greek parliament approves controversial new bailout measures