Rajasthan Royals in sports education pact with Oz varsity
Mumbai: Rajasthan Royals has signed Australia`s Deakin University as its official sports education partner during the seventh edition of the Indian Premier League.
"Through this association, the two organisations will work on promoting sports education in India. Deakin University will initiate research in management and science aspects in sports, put together a case study and offer its students IPL internships and scholarships," the franchise said in a release here today.
The partnership will enable the IPL team to maximise its resources and serve as an inspiring case study in sports management, it added.
"We are excited about our association with the highly respected Deakin University. This unique partnership will enable us to promote sports education in India while serving as a worthy case for research and learning. We look forward to helping create ever-growing value in the years to come," Rajasthan Royals CEO Raghu Iyer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state