Rajasthan Royals in sports education pact with Oz varsity
Mumbai: Rajasthan Royals has signed Australia`s Deakin University as its official sports education partner during the seventh edition of the Indian Premier League.
"Through this association, the two organisations will work on promoting sports education in India. Deakin University will initiate research in management and science aspects in sports, put together a case study and offer its students IPL internships and scholarships," the franchise said in a release here today.
The partnership will enable the IPL team to maximise its resources and serve as an inspiring case study in sports management, it added.
"We are excited about our association with the highly respected Deakin University. This unique partnership will enable us to promote sports education in India while serving as a worthy case for research and learning. We look forward to helping create ever-growing value in the years to come," Rajasthan Royals CEO Raghu Iyer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes