RCB name Huawei India as principal sponsor
Mumbai: Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) here Sunday unveiled the new team jerseys for the seventh edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) and also announced Information and Communications Technology (ICT) solutions provider Huawei India as their principal sponsor.
The partners unveiled the jersey which features the Huawei logo in the front.
“We are delighted to be associated with the prestigious game of cricket that cuts across the demographic barriers and connects masses. Through this association, we aim to create a strong local resonance for the brand," Huawei India chief executive Cai Liqun said.
RCB captain Virat Kohli said: “Given Huawei’s partnerships with major sporting properties around the world, it is great to have them come on board as principal sponsors.”
Huawei has also globally partnered with famous football clubs Arsenal, Paris Saint Germain and Canberra Raiders.
RCB play their first IPL match April 17 Sharjah against the Delhi Daredevils.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend