RCB name Huawei India as principal sponsor
Mumbai: Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) here Sunday unveiled the new team jerseys for the seventh edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) and also announced Information and Communications Technology (ICT) solutions provider Huawei India as their principal sponsor.
The partners unveiled the jersey which features the Huawei logo in the front.
“We are delighted to be associated with the prestigious game of cricket that cuts across the demographic barriers and connects masses. Through this association, we aim to create a strong local resonance for the brand," Huawei India chief executive Cai Liqun said.
RCB captain Virat Kohli said: “Given Huawei’s partnerships with major sporting properties around the world, it is great to have them come on board as principal sponsors.”
Huawei has also globally partnered with famous football clubs Arsenal, Paris Saint Germain and Canberra Raiders.
RCB play their first IPL match April 17 Sharjah against the Delhi Daredevils.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Final phase of Q4 results, progress of monsoon to guide market
- Attention tax evaders: From June 1, declare black money and come clean or else....
- Saqib Saleem all praises for Radhika Apte's 'knockout performance' in 'Phobia'!
- Arjun Rampal captures priceless moments from 'Kahaani 2'! – View pics
- Gene connected to multiple sclerosis discovered, claim scientists!