RCB name Huawei India as principal sponsor
Mumbai: Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) here Sunday unveiled the new team jerseys for the seventh edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) and also announced Information and Communications Technology (ICT) solutions provider Huawei India as their principal sponsor.
The partners unveiled the jersey which features the Huawei logo in the front.
“We are delighted to be associated with the prestigious game of cricket that cuts across the demographic barriers and connects masses. Through this association, we aim to create a strong local resonance for the brand," Huawei India chief executive Cai Liqun said.
RCB captain Virat Kohli said: “Given Huawei’s partnerships with major sporting properties around the world, it is great to have them come on board as principal sponsors.”
Huawei has also globally partnered with famous football clubs Arsenal, Paris Saint Germain and Canberra Raiders.
RCB play their first IPL match April 17 Sharjah against the Delhi Daredevils.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials