1. RCB hold the record for scoring the highest total in the history of the League when they scored 263/5 against now defunct Pune Warriors in IPL-6.
2. Chris Gayle`s 175 is the highest individual score in an innings, which he scored against Pune Warriors in IPL-6.
3. 58 runs is the lowest total in the IPL, which Rajasthan Royals made against Royal Challengers Bangalore during the second season.
4. Slinger, Lasith Malinga is the leading wicket-taker with 103 wickets in his 73 matches. In fact, he is the only bowler to cross the mark of 100 wickets in the cash-rich league.
5. Suresh Raina from Chennai Super Kings holds the record for taking most number of catches in the IPL. He has taken 52 catches in his 99 matches till date. Rohit Sharma is at number two with 49 catches in 97 matches.
6. Pakistani medium pacer Sohail Tanvir still holds the record for the best bowling figures in a match with 4-0-16-4, which he took against Chennai Super Kings in the inaugural edition.
7. Adam Gilchrist, who first played for Deccan Chargers and then represented Kings X1 Punjab, has the best statistics behind the wickets, as he dismissed 67 batsmen overall, included 51 catches and 16 stumpings.
8. RCB`s Chris Gayle and Tilakratne Dilshan`s first-wicket stand of 167 runs against Pune Warriors is the highest partnership for any wicket, which they made during the sixth edition.
9. CSK skipper, MS Dhoni who has been leading the Chennai-based franchise since the inception of IPL, has led the side in 96 matches, which is the highest number for any skipper.
10. Suresh Raina (CSK) has played the most number of matches in the IPL, to date. The southpaw is just one match shy of completing his century of matches in the League.