Tahir replaces injured Coulter Nile in Daredevils squad
New Delhi: South African cricketer Imran Tahir will replace injured Nathan Coulter Nile in the Delhi Daredevils squad for IPL-7, the team said today.
"Tahir has joined Delhi Daredevils team for the remaining matches of the Indian Premier League Season 7," a release from the Daredevils said.
"He (Tahir) replaces injured Nathan Coulter Nile in Delhi Daredevils squad. He will be part of the team for the subsequent matches," it added.
Australian pacer Coulter-Nile had injured his hamstring during Daredevils` match against Chennai Super Kings in Abu Dhabi on April 21 in the UAE leg of the tournament. He suffered the injury while diving to field a ball in the first over of the game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Mizoram HSLC Board Results 2016 declared: MBSE HSLC Class 10 exam Results available at mbse.edu.in
- One dead, three injured in building collapse in old Delhi
- Prince 'diagnosed with AIDS' months before his death?
- Seer Trikal Bhavanta, who threatened to take 'samadhi' during Simhastha Kumbh, arrested
- VIDEO: That's huge! Watch 11 biggest sixes in Indian Premier League history ever