Tahir replaces injured Coulter Nile in Daredevils squad
New Delhi: South African cricketer Imran Tahir will replace injured Nathan Coulter Nile in the Delhi Daredevils squad for IPL-7, the team said today.
"Tahir has joined Delhi Daredevils team for the remaining matches of the Indian Premier League Season 7," a release from the Daredevils said.
"He (Tahir) replaces injured Nathan Coulter Nile in Delhi Daredevils squad. He will be part of the team for the subsequent matches," it added.
Australian pacer Coulter-Nile had injured his hamstring during Daredevils` match against Chennai Super Kings in Abu Dhabi on April 21 in the UAE leg of the tournament. He suffered the injury while diving to field a ball in the first over of the game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM