Tahir replaces injured Coulter Nile in Daredevils squad
New Delhi: South African cricketer Imran Tahir will replace injured Nathan Coulter Nile in the Delhi Daredevils squad for IPL-7, the team said today.
"Tahir has joined Delhi Daredevils team for the remaining matches of the Indian Premier League Season 7," a release from the Daredevils said.
"He (Tahir) replaces injured Nathan Coulter Nile in Delhi Daredevils squad. He will be part of the team for the subsequent matches," it added.
Australian pacer Coulter-Nile had injured his hamstring during Daredevils` match against Chennai Super Kings in Abu Dhabi on April 21 in the UAE leg of the tournament. He suffered the injury while diving to field a ball in the first over of the game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security