Virat Kohli is most searched IPL player this season
New Delhi: Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) skipper Virat Kohli takes the top spot as the most searched IPL player this season, closely followed by Chennai Super Kings (CSK) captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
Yuvraj Singh from Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) captured the third position. With one of the most stunning catches taken in cricket history against Royal Challengers Bangalore to his credit, IPL debutant Chris Lynn (KKR) takes the fourth spot as the most searched player.
Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) lead batsman Virendra Sehwag may not have scored big runs on the ground yet, but continues to attract a lot of queries from his fans on Google Search, thus puttting him up at the fifth spot.
Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir and Kings XI star performer Glenn Maxwell with three match-winning knocks in this edition of IPL, has also found place in top 10 IPL players on Google Search.
Royal Challengers big man Chris Gayle, Chennai Super Kings Suresh Raina, and Sunrisers Hyderabad skipper Shikhar Dhawan are also among the top 10 trending IPL players on Google Search.
Interestingly, Sanjay Bangar (KXIP) -- the only Indian coach in this season of IPL, was also highly searched on Google, attributed to the extraordinary performance by his team winning all of its five matches held in UAE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday