Virat Kohli is most searched IPL player this season
New Delhi: Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) skipper Virat Kohli takes the top spot as the most searched IPL player this season, closely followed by Chennai Super Kings (CSK) captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
Yuvraj Singh from Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) captured the third position. With one of the most stunning catches taken in cricket history against Royal Challengers Bangalore to his credit, IPL debutant Chris Lynn (KKR) takes the fourth spot as the most searched player.
Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) lead batsman Virendra Sehwag may not have scored big runs on the ground yet, but continues to attract a lot of queries from his fans on Google Search, thus puttting him up at the fifth spot.
Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir and Kings XI star performer Glenn Maxwell with three match-winning knocks in this edition of IPL, has also found place in top 10 IPL players on Google Search.
Royal Challengers big man Chris Gayle, Chennai Super Kings Suresh Raina, and Sunrisers Hyderabad skipper Shikhar Dhawan are also among the top 10 trending IPL players on Google Search.
Interestingly, Sanjay Bangar (KXIP) -- the only Indian coach in this season of IPL, was also highly searched on Google, attributed to the extraordinary performance by his team winning all of its five matches held in UAE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you