Virat Kohli`s pathetic run in IPL 7 continues
Zee Media Bureau/ Suyash Srivastava
New Delhi: He is hailed as one of the best batsman in world cricket, but stylish right-hander Virat Kohli is finding it extremely difficult to get into his groove in the seventh edition of the Indian Premier League.
Virat, the captain of Royal Challengers Bangalore, has so far not managed to score even a single half-century from six matches.
The local crowd at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore, was left stunned when Kohli was dismissed for a second-ball duck against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Virat was dismissed by Bhuvneshwar Kumar, who pitched one wide outside the off-stump and the right-hander edged it to the keeper.
In the first match of the series, Virat scored 49 runs against Delhi Daredevils, but since then, he has struggled to find form.
Not just Kohli, but RCB`s star-studded batting line-up, hasn`t clicked as a unit so far, which is a reason why they have lost three our of five matches.
Ahead of the tournament, RCB`s batting line-up was expected to create carnage every now and then. Kohli has been an integral part of the RCB squad, and it`s high time for him to pull up his socks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Microsoft's Windows 10 upgrade criticized by Chinese users
- Shaharyar Khan hints at stepping down in August
- Ranji games at neutral venues, Duleep's zonal system scrapped
- Donald Trump slams Barack Obama for not mentioning Pearl Harbour attack
- Zee Media Exclusive: BJP will do better than 2014 in 2019 General Elections, says Rajnath Singh