Warner, Finch reprimanded for breaching IPL Code of Conduct
Dubai: Sunrisers` Australian duo of David Warner and Aaron Finch received an official reprimand for breaching the IPL Code of Conduct during their team`s match against Delhi
Daredevils at Dubai International Stadium on April 25, 2014.
According to a press release, "Both Warner and Finch admitted to the Level 1 offence (Article 2.1.3) of showing dissent at an Umpire`s decision during a match.
For Level 1 breaches of the IPL Code of Conduct, the Match Referee`s decision is final and binding."
Sunrisers beat Daredevils by four runs in thart particular match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi