Warner, Finch reprimanded for breaching IPL Code of Conduct
Dubai: Sunrisers` Australian duo of David Warner and Aaron Finch received an official reprimand for breaching the IPL Code of Conduct during their team`s match against Delhi
Daredevils at Dubai International Stadium on April 25, 2014.
According to a press release, "Both Warner and Finch admitted to the Level 1 offence (Article 2.1.3) of showing dissent at an Umpire`s decision during a match.
For Level 1 breaches of the IPL Code of Conduct, the Match Referee`s decision is final and binding."
Sunrisers beat Daredevils by four runs in thart particular match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'