IPL issue: Fresh miscellaneous plea filed
Madurai: Alleging that the Indian Premier League "was a tacit arrangement" to satisfy the underworld involving in match fixing and spot fixing, a fresh miscellaneous petition was on friday filed in the High Court here, seeking a direction to CBI to probe all cricketing "scams" from 2008 with assistance of the Interpol.
The plea was part of a writ petition which sought a direction to the Ministry of Youth Welfare and Sports to takeover the management and administration of national cricket from IPL and BCCI.
The miscellaneous plea would be taken up for hearing along with the main petition for which reply from the government was pending, on June 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery