IPL issue: Fresh miscellaneous plea filed
Madurai: Alleging that the Indian Premier League "was a tacit arrangement" to satisfy the underworld involving in match fixing and spot fixing, a fresh miscellaneous petition was on friday filed in the High Court here, seeking a direction to CBI to probe all cricketing "scams" from 2008 with assistance of the Interpol.
The plea was part of a writ petition which sought a direction to the Ministry of Youth Welfare and Sports to takeover the management and administration of national cricket from IPL and BCCI.
The miscellaneous plea would be taken up for hearing along with the main petition for which reply from the government was pending, on June 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Terrorists barge into BJP leader's residence in J&K's Chadoora, snatch AK-47 rifle from his PSO
- Mysore royal wedding: Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja's wedding attire was designed by Pramoda Devi. Know more facts
- Karnataka Police records statement of nursing student
- WATCH: More like Messi! Three most-talked about penalty misses by legendary footballers
- Crashed EgyptAir plane's data recorder repaired