IPL owners` workshop to be held in Jodhpur on December 20-21
New Delhi: The two-day workshop for the nine franchise owners of the Indian Premier League will be held in the city of Jodhpur on December 20 and 21.
"The workshop will help the owners get a clear understanding about the rules and regulation of the sixth edition of the Indian Premier League," a senior BCCI official said.
"There will be a lot of important presentations during the workshop which is expected to be attended by the likes of Mumbai Indians` owner Neeta Ambani, Kings` XI Punjab co-owners Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia, Royal Challengers Bangalore supremo Vijay Mallya to name a few," he informed.
The senior official further informed that "no rules will be tweaked" in order to favour any particular franchise.
"We will fully ensure that rules are same for all the nine franchises and none of them will have any grievance that the other is getting any unfair advantage."
The official however refused to comment on whether the controversial `Player Retention Policy` will be done away with from the next season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug