IPL owners` workshop to be held in Jodhpur on December 20-21
New Delhi: The two-day workshop for the nine franchise owners of the Indian Premier League will be held in the city of Jodhpur on December 20 and 21.
"The workshop will help the owners get a clear understanding about the rules and regulation of the sixth edition of the Indian Premier League," a senior BCCI official said.
"There will be a lot of important presentations during the workshop which is expected to be attended by the likes of Mumbai Indians` owner Neeta Ambani, Kings` XI Punjab co-owners Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia, Royal Challengers Bangalore supremo Vijay Mallya to name a few," he informed.
The senior official further informed that "no rules will be tweaked" in order to favour any particular franchise.
"We will fully ensure that rules are same for all the nine franchises and none of them will have any grievance that the other is getting any unfair advantage."
The official however refused to comment on whether the controversial `Player Retention Policy` will be done away with from the next season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?