IPL spot-fixing: Business card recovered during raid exposes Gurunath Meiyappan
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai: Mumbai Police has recovered business cards that show Gurunath Meiyappan was in fact the owner and team Principal of the Chennai Super Kings.
According to a report in an English news channel, many visiting cards and identity cards were recovered during the raid.
A Mumbai police team had on Sunday raided the house of Gurunath Meiyappan.
A Mumbai court Saturday sent Meiyappan to police custody till May 29 in connection with the raging spot fixing scam in Indian cricket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?