IPL spot-fixing: Business card recovered during raid exposes Gurunath Meiyappan
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai: Mumbai Police has recovered business cards that show Gurunath Meiyappan was in fact the owner and team Principal of the Chennai Super Kings.
According to a report in an English news channel, many visiting cards and identity cards were recovered during the raid.
A Mumbai police team had on Sunday raided the house of Gurunath Meiyappan.
A Mumbai court Saturday sent Meiyappan to police custody till May 29 in connection with the raging spot fixing scam in Indian cricket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1