IPL spot-fixing: Business card recovered during raid exposes Gurunath Meiyappan
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai: Mumbai Police has recovered business cards that show Gurunath Meiyappan was in fact the owner and team Principal of the Chennai Super Kings.
According to a report in an English news channel, many visiting cards and identity cards were recovered during the raid.
A Mumbai police team had on Sunday raided the house of Gurunath Meiyappan.
A Mumbai court Saturday sent Meiyappan to police custody till May 29 in connection with the raging spot fixing scam in Indian cricket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC