IPL spot-fixing: Business card recovered during raid exposes Gurunath Meiyappan
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai: Mumbai Police has recovered business cards that show Gurunath Meiyappan was in fact the owner and team Principal of the Chennai Super Kings.
According to a report in an English news channel, many visiting cards and identity cards were recovered during the raid.
A Mumbai police team had on Sunday raided the house of Gurunath Meiyappan.
A Mumbai court Saturday sent Meiyappan to police custody till May 29 in connection with the raging spot fixing scam in Indian cricket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY