IPL spot-fixing: Business card recovered during raid exposes Gurunath Meiyappan
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai: Mumbai Police has recovered business cards that show Gurunath Meiyappan was in fact the owner and team Principal of the Chennai Super Kings.
According to a report in an English news channel, many visiting cards and identity cards were recovered during the raid.
A Mumbai police team had on Sunday raided the house of Gurunath Meiyappan.
A Mumbai court Saturday sent Meiyappan to police custody till May 29 in connection with the raging spot fixing scam in Indian cricket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking inside home makes kids ill
- Turkey says prevented 85 security incidents since January
- Nagaland Board of School Education (HSLC) Class 10 Results 2016 to be declared today; check nbsenagaland.com, nagaland.gov.in
- IPL 2016, Match 30: Yusuf Pathan's heroics power Kolkata Knight Riders to five-wicket win over Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Israel says Erez crossing into Gaza to reopen