IPL spot-fixing: Justice Mukul Mudgal Committee submits report to SC
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Justice Mukul Mudgal Committee, investigating allegations of spot-fixing and betting in the Indian Premier League (IPL), has submitted its report to the Supreme Court today.
The apex court bench headed by Justice AK Patnaik, upon receiving the report, said that they will pass appropriate order after going through it.
Supreme Court April 8, 2013 appointed Justice Mudgal to enquire into the allegation of spot-fixing in the IPL on a petition by Cricket Association of Bihar.
The commission, during its investigation process have met former India captain Sourav Ganguly, former BCCI president Jagmohan Dalmiya and veteran sports journalist Kishore Bhimani.
"The committee would like to clarify that the interactions with various people and deliberations are still on. The committee has not arrived at any final conclusion yet, contrary to some speculations in the media. The committee is likely to submit its report by Feb 10," a BCCI press statement released in January mentioned.
With Agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself