IPL spot-fixing: Police likely to question N Srinivasan`s son-in-law
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: In a major embarrassment for the BCCI President, Vindoo Dara Singh who was arrested on Tuesday for facilitating betting in IPL matches has revealed that he was in constant touch with Team Principal and CEO of the Chennai Super Kings and son-in-law of N Srinivasan, Gurunath Meiyappan.
The police, who are determined to get to the root of the scandal, are all set to question the BCCI chief’s son-in-law in connection with the case.
Call details of Vindoo showed that he made several phone calls to the relative of the CSK owner and the actor has reportedly also confessed to being in touch Meiyappan.
The police are now investigating whether or not the CSK CEO had any part to play in the betting scandal that has rocked the Indian Premiere League.
PIC COURTESY: Brand Wave Communications
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi