IPL spot-fixing: Police likely to question N Srinivasan`s son-in-law
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: In a major embarrassment for the BCCI President, Vindoo Dara Singh who was arrested on Tuesday for facilitating betting in IPL matches has revealed that he was in constant touch with Team Principal and CEO of the Chennai Super Kings and son-in-law of N Srinivasan, Gurunath Meiyappan.
The police, who are determined to get to the root of the scandal, are all set to question the BCCI chief’s son-in-law in connection with the case.
Call details of Vindoo showed that he made several phone calls to the relative of the CSK owner and the actor has reportedly also confessed to being in touch Meiyappan.
The police are now investigating whether or not the CSK CEO had any part to play in the betting scandal that has rocked the Indian Premiere League.
PIC COURTESY: Brand Wave Communications
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics