IPL spot-fixing: Police likely to question N Srinivasan`s son-in-law
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: In a major embarrassment for the BCCI President, Vindoo Dara Singh who was arrested on Tuesday for facilitating betting in IPL matches has revealed that he was in constant touch with Team Principal and CEO of the Chennai Super Kings and son-in-law of N Srinivasan, Gurunath Meiyappan.
The police, who are determined to get to the root of the scandal, are all set to question the BCCI chief’s son-in-law in connection with the case.
Call details of Vindoo showed that he made several phone calls to the relative of the CSK owner and the actor has reportedly also confessed to being in touch Meiyappan.
The police are now investigating whether or not the CSK CEO had any part to play in the betting scandal that has rocked the Indian Premiere League.
PIC COURTESY: Brand Wave Communications
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India