IPL spot-fixing: Police likely to question N Srinivasan`s son-in-law
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: In a major embarrassment for the BCCI President, Vindoo Dara Singh who was arrested on Tuesday for facilitating betting in IPL matches has revealed that he was in constant touch with Team Principal and CEO of the Chennai Super Kings and son-in-law of N Srinivasan, Gurunath Meiyappan.
The police, who are determined to get to the root of the scandal, are all set to question the BCCI chief’s son-in-law in connection with the case.
Call details of Vindoo showed that he made several phone calls to the relative of the CSK owner and the actor has reportedly also confessed to being in touch Meiyappan.
The police are now investigating whether or not the CSK CEO had any part to play in the betting scandal that has rocked the Indian Premiere League.
PIC COURTESY: Brand Wave Communications
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand