IPL spot-fixing: Rajasthan Royals lodge complaint against accused players
New Delhi: Rajasthan Royals have lodged a written complaint in the spot fixing case here Monday, said a Delhi Police officer.
"No other First Information Report (FIR) will be lodged separately in the spot fixing scandal. Rajasthan Royals` complaint has been added in the previous FIR which was registered on May 9,” said the officer.
According to the officer, Delhi Police have also recovered Rs.20 lakh from the house of a relative of arrested Rajasthan Royals player Ajit Chandila in Haryana`s Palwal.
The officer saidd that they have also sent the voice sample of the two arrested bookies, Manan and Jiju, and Chandila to the Delhi based Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) Monday to match their recorded voice conversation during the alleged fixing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Seven hospitalized in California stabbing at neo-Nazi rally
- I respect martyrdom but you're trained to kill enemy, not to die - Manohar Parrikar told jawans
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal
- Singapore Airlines flight caught fire during emergency landing at Changi Airport - Details here